Marr Agency is excited to be processing 2021 leases for our repeat and new tenants. If you are looking for a reservation for 2021, now is a good time to start the process! Contact one of our experienced agents to book your share of fun in America’s Greatest Family Resort!
Important COVID-19 Marr Agency Update
Marr Agency Customers and Friends,
In these rapidly changing times, we wanted to share the steps we are taking and how they will affect our normal operations.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, Marr Agency will be closed to the public in accordance with the National, State, and Local efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19.
While our doors will be closed, rest assured that we are still working behind the scenes and remotely. Please use the following information to contact us. All of these contact methods will continue to be monitored and we have access to all of them remotely. Please note that your agent’s voicemail boxes have been set up to forward to our email. If you leave a message there your agent will have access to that information.
For contractors needing keys, please call us in advance and we will make arrangements to have the key waiting for you securely and without contact.
With the speed things are developing, we will continue to keep our valued customers and partners informed. Now is the time for calm. We are trying to be as cautious as possible presently so that we can all put this behind us as soon as possible.
Beach Gear for your Summer Vacation
When you go to the beach, whether it is with family, friends or alone, one of the most important beach accessories is a reliable beach cooler. Take a look at these beach coolers that have received the best reviews. There is something for all of your needs, budget and preferences. Here are 5 great beach coolers:
- Yeti Hopper Flip Portable Cooler–perfect for those heading alone to the beach to soak up some sun for a few hours. While it is pricey, this cooler will keep 6 of your favorite drinks ice cold for days.
- Igloo Cool Fusion 36 Can Roller— if you need a cooler that will accommodate the entire family, this is the one for you. With sturdy wheels, making it easy to roll over the sand, this cooler locks in the cold, and is made from both hard and soft material.
- Igloo Ice Cube Cooler–This cooler is portable, has a 14 can capacity and is budget friendly.
- Clevermade 50 Can Soft-Sided Collapsible Cooler–if you are looking for a cooler that won’t take up too much room in the car, this collapsible cooler is a must. The leak-proof insulated interior will keep food and drinks cold all day. It is also large enough to hold drinks and food for the whole family or a large group of friends.
- Coleman Coastal Xtreme Series Marine Portable Cooler, 120 Quart–This cooler is rugged and can take a lot of wear and tear. It can keep things cold for days on end and it is budget-friendly.
Now that you got your beach gear you just need the beach house. Call us to reserve your dream house 1-609-399-7036.
Countdown to Memorial Day
Are you as excited as we are too kick off Memorial Day weekend? We are counting down the days. There’s plenty of ways to welcome the summer season, and observe Memorial Day here in Ocean City, NJ!
Can you think of a better way to begin the long weekend than by dressing in a business suit, carrying a briefcase, and marching into the ocean to the tune of “Pomp and Circumstance?” Welcome the new season and celebrate the annual Unlocking of the Ocean on Friday, May 22nd, at Moorlyn Terrace St. Beach at 12 noon. For more information call 609-399-6111.
The Memorial Beach Challenge and Kids Fun Run takes place Saturday, May 23rd, at from 6 am – 10 am at the 9th Street Beach. Proceeds from the obstacle course challenge benefit The 31Heroes Project. For registration information and more details please call 856-905-0583 or visit memorialbeachchallenge.com.
Let the count down to Memorial Day begin!
OCNJ Is Good For Your Health
Family-Friendly Nature and the Environment Fun-day
Don’t miss Family-Friendly Nature and the Environment Fun-day on Saturday, Feb. 15 in the Howard S. Stainton Senior Center within the Ocean City Community Center (1735 Simpson Avenue) from 10:30am to 12:00pm. Enjoy zoo animals, crafts, games, music and stories!
3 Reasons to Plan your OCNJ Summer Vacation Now
As February draws to a close, now is the best time to choose your OCNJ vacation rental. Did you know that January through March is the busiest time of year for booking summer vacation rentals? Act now, to get the perfect vacation home! Here are three reasons to plan your summer vacation now.
- You can check out your rental in person. On a nice sunny winter weekend, you can take a drive to the OCNJ and check out your potential rentals. Take a look at how close you are to the beach or the other important amenities that you want for your vacation home.
- Keep within your budget. If you book now, you can easily spread your payments out so it doesn’t bust your budget. The earlier you book, the easier it is to keep within your budget and get the perfect vacation rental.
- Location, location, location. If you want to find the best location for your OCNJ rental…don’t wait. Since this time of the year is the most popular booking time, you might not get the location you want, so make sure you book now!
Tips for Booking Your Summer Rental
Did you know that January through March is the busiest booking time for the 2020 summer season?
If you are thinking about a rental, this is a great time to make your selection. Here are a few questions that you should ask yourself before you start your search:
- How many people will be staying at your house? How many bedrooms will you need?
- When it comes to location do you want to be near the: beach, bay, boardwalk, playground…etc.
- Time frame: What month would you like to come to Ocean City, NJ and how long would you like to stay?
- What is your budget?
Now that you are ready to start looking we are more than happy to share our insight and help you narrow down your options. However, we do highly recommend choosing a day to come to Ocean City and touring the homes. It’s always great to see your finalists in person! A Marr Agency agent is available to assist you at 609-399-7036.
MLK National Day of Service
Martin Luther King day is approaching fast. Honor Dr. King’s contributions by joining other volunteers in a citywide cleanup from 9 a.m. to noon. Sign-up and supply distribution will take place at the Howard S. Stainton Senior Center, located in the Community Center, 17th Street and Simpson Avenue. For more information call 609-399-6111
The Majority of 2020 Rentals Are Booked in Jan, Feb,& March
Did you know? The majority of 2020 rentals are booked in January, February and March! Book your Marr vacation rental before it is too late. Head over to our rentals page to find experienced agents, a vast inventory, and a guarantee that we will do everything we can to make sure you have a wonderful vacation in Ocean City, New Jersey. https://marragency.com/marr-agency-rental-page/