As summer draws near and you get ready to head to OCNJ for your beach vacation, you are probably getting your beach bag ready. Here are 8 essential items that you don’t want to forget to pack for your time at the beach!
- A high spf sunscreen and spf lip balm–protect yourself from the sun and don’t forget the lip balm!
- A waterproof and sand-proof bluetooth speaker–if you like to listen to good music on the beach–this is a must!
- A pair of uv protection sunglasses
- The perfect beach mat or a water-resistant and sand-free beach blanket with stakes
- Oversized beach towels–regular size towels just don’t do the job, spring for the oversized ones to keep you dry all day!
- A pack of towel clips (or good old fashioned clothespins will do the job too)–you won’t need to keep adjusting your towel all day long, clips will keep it in place.
- A portable phone charger–the sun has a tendency to drain your battery. Keep your phone out of the sun so it doesn’t overheat, and a portable charger will keep you charged all day long.
- A large refillable water bottle–don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Have you booked your OCNJ rental yet? Call us today!