OCNJ is the best place to vacation during the summer. Recently named “America’s Happiest Seaside Town.” If you still aren’t convinced that OCNJ is the best Jersey shore town for your family vacation, here are 5 reasons why it should be your next vacation destination:
- The Music Pier. Located on the Boardwalk, the Music Pier holds fun events, concerts and shows all summer long. It is a great place to bring the whole family because events are often family friendly or you can spend a special date night catching a great concert. Tickets prices are affordable and sometimes free. The Summer Concert Series always brings in entertaining performers. You can check out the schedule here.
- Variety of Accommodations. If you a visiting for a week or longer, there are a number of great vacation rental homes available. Book yours now before it is too late! If you are attending for just a short visit, there are hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts located all along the island. If you like the outdoors, there are also campgrounds! There is always somewhere to stay in OCNJ.
- The Beach. Eight miles of white sand beaches, you will always find a place to relax, listen to the ocean and enjoy the sites and sounds of the beach. Take the whole family and enjoy the sand, the sun
- Boardwalk. With two and a half miles of boardwalk, you and your family will find lots of fun things to do. You can grab a slice of pizza, play some mini-golf or visit one of the many shops.
- Amusement Rides. While strolling along the boardwalk with your family, you won’t want to miss out on Gillian’s Wonderland Pier or Playland’s Castaway Cove. There is something for kids of all ages. Make sure you take a ride on the Ferris Wheel which provides spectacular views.