Brr… It’s getting cod out there!
To help make sure that your property is safe this winter here are 5 things for you to keep in mind!
– To help keep your pipes from freezing, you should insulate them and turn your heat on low.
– Shut off the main water valves, the water pump, and the water heater. This will help ensure that no water gets inside the tank.
– Set your house up with a winter watch service to keep an eye on things while you are out of town
– Bring in porch furniture so that the elements don’t take a toll on them
– Double check to make sure that all of your windows are secured